Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '01 has 47k miles on it and has had the tranny replaced twice and the AC condenser once. The lower PS hose needed to be replaced.

The moulding on the left rear door window moves up and down with the window.

I appear to have a leak somewhere in the front passenger compartment...or the AC drain is leaking into the car.

The driver's floor mat hook has come loose and doesn't hold the floor mat in place.

The tranny is starting to slam again: before it was hesitating between 3rd and 4th.

I recently moved and have to bring it to a dealer that didn't sell me the car and has not seen it before.

Any one else had similar levels of problems with this car?

Am I looking at a lemon law issue with the tranny problems?

TIA

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi,yea i had my tranny replaced for the same problem.and i also have the passenger fog light burning all the time :angry:

·
Registered
11 Posts
We just bought an '01 XG 300L with around 26,000K, very clean car. We saw it before the dealer had a chance to detail the car. It had a clean bill of health other then a couple recalls on it. To make a long story short the dealer had to replace the transmission after a month of ownership due to the car shuttering in between 3rd & 4th gear when manually shifting it, and after the trans got good and hot it would start to shutter in the auto mode.
With my past experience in trying to beat the system as far as the Lemon Law goes, :devil: Do research and more research till your sick in the head! Then pay a lawyer for an hour of his time when you get ready to file all your paper work to make sure you have your bases covered, or if you can afford it bring him with you to the hearing! The hearing is not much longer then an hour long. I made the mistake of not paying a lawyer when I went up against GM and lost over a small technicality.
Good luck with which ever way you go!

·
Registered
1 Posts
owner bill sabo

any one knows how to eject a cd from 2001 xg300
also trunk and gas thank filler release are not working the fuses are good and power
is at switches i thank you in advance Bill

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
any one knows how to eject a cd from 2001 xg300
also trunk and gas thank filler release are not working the fuses are good and power
is at switches i thank you in advance Bill

you have posted your question in a very old thread, the last post here was in 2005! You would be advised to ask your question in a new thread in the XG forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts