1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
480 Posts
I was actually looking at the same ones couple nights ago, they do look pretty cool looking... Not a bad price either.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was actually looking at the same ones couple nights ago, they do look pretty cool looking... Not a bad price either.
They look super simple to put together and the price is cheaper than i am willing to spend i just wanna know if they are junk or not.

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
i've been in the market for a black led headlight for awhile. Although these were not my first choice, I found a new set on CL for a RIDICULOUS price that i just couldn't pass up. I just got them installed today. The overall construction seems to be good as well as the fit. We'll see how they hold up over time. A few things about these headlights...The lights are all rearranged. The blinkers are where the Hi beam/DRL are in the OEMs. So from the side, It can be seen but the blinker is not as noticeable as in the OEMs. The center light is your Hi beam/DRL and it is a H1 bulb. The Low beam is a H3 bulb instead of the stock H7. I have been running a XS 6k hid kit for over a year in my stock headlights so needless to say I had to purchase a set of H3 hid bulbs from XS. The LEDs are very bright and come on with the running lights/lo beams. I was under the impression that they were DRL's. I'm sure they can be rewired but I'm not getting into that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
a few pics...

thanks for you help a lot. those do look really nice but kinda bummed I'm gonna have to get a new set of hids

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I paid $45 for the new hid bulbs. Im probably gonna have to buy some leds for the drls too.
the current high beam on these doesn't cut it for the drl? if the less on these were drls these would be the perfect headlights

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2.0 터보;1917034 said:
Very nice, bonus season is here! I assume just plug and play?
i am pretty sure they are just plug and play minus the led part but i think its an easy wire up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts