Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Glad to see that you take as meticulous care of your lawn as you do your car... :wink2:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Your car really shines. I use the same wax on my Pearl White Sonata. However, the only problem that I have is that a few hours after waxing my car, it just doesn't have that slick smooth feel to it. Of course the heat may have something to do with it. It is 101 degrees here today.

I liked one of your pictures so well, that I enhanced it my removing the background and replacing it with a different background. I don't want to post it without your permission. Let me know if it is ok to post.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Nice. What kind of tint u use?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (retiredguy @ Jun 13 2010, 04:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332622
Your car really shines. I use the same wax on my Pearl White Sonata. However, the only problem that I have is that a few hours after waxing my car, it just doesn't have that slick smooth feel to it. Of course the heat may have something to do with it. It is 101 degrees here today.

I liked one of your pictures so well, that I enhanced it my removing the background and replacing it with a different background. I don't want to post it without your permission. Let me know if it is ok to post.

Sure that will be ok, very nice work thanks again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
QUOTE (arturocha @ Jun 13 2010, 08:44 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332536
next step HID.
Just look into the posts and you'll see one for "Just install HID on 2011 Sonata". I got my kit (Premium H7 4300K kit) from XenonSupply.com; it was expensive compared to most kits, but out of all of them, they were the only ones without issues (random or not). People have had issues with DDMtuning.com (cheap price, spotty reliability), good luck. I gotta say its awesome!
Im not the OP of that thread but its totally worth checking out.

BTW: Your car looks great! :thumbsup: I had a ClearBra installed on mine two days ago, i should've asked if I can clay it with that on there????

·
Banned
630 Posts
you'd never know there was tint on the windows.....too light for FL IMHO

·
Registered
548 Posts
QUOTE (arturocha @ Jun 13 2010, 08:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332719
They are SunTek tints and they are 50% all around.
I hate to tell you this, bud, but either you're mistaken about the percentage or you just got TOTALLY taken. CarbonXP doesn't come in 50%. Plus, from the looks of your picture, that definitely does not look like the Carbon series... but that could just be the camera. Mind if I ask how much you paid for it? Carbon XP is SunTek's top of the line series and should cost a little more.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
QUOTE (Proprioceptive @ Jun 14 2010, 08:48 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332827
I hate to tell you this, bud, but either you're mistaken about the percentage or you just got TOTALLY taken. CarbonXP doesn't come in 50%. Plus, from the looks of your picture, that definitely does not look like the Carbon series... but that could just be the camera. Mind if I ask how much you paid for it? Carbon XP is SunTek's top of the line series and should cost a little more.

Your are correct they are not carbonXP i did edited it, I am looking at my waranty card and it says they are InfinityOP 50% and sure i did pay 156.

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
QUOTE (arturocha @ Jun 14 2010, 10:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332890
Your are correct they are not carbonXP i did edited it, I am looking at my waranty card and it says they are InfinityOP 50% and sure i did pay 156.
Ahh... good to know you didn't get scammed. Those definitely look like Infinity OP now. Personally, I would have gone for the 35% for more heat rejection, but some (I'm sure including you) don't like their windows too dark. It looks great on your car, though! That price is definitely a good one too. Congrats! It'll look great with the HIDs!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QUOTE (Proprioceptive @ Jun 14 2010, 01:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332921
Ahh... good to know you didn't get scammed. Those definitely look like Infinity OP now. Personally, I would have gone for the 35% for more heat rejection, but some (I'm sure including you) don't like their windows too dark. It looks great on your car, though! That price is definitely a good one too. Congrats! It'll look great with the HIDs!

Thanks for the lookout :beer: and yes you are correct i was looking for a lighter look, i personaly dont like the all dark look, know my lovely wife would of like the dark ones :grin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts