Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

It's been a while but I wanted to inform you all that I just had my brakes done at the dealership with aftermarket parts...

It's been 3 months and the brakes are like brand new...

I tried these new rotors from Germany.. I purchased them from 747 auto parts in Toronto.

They are Bremsen coated Rotors.. they are NOT your typical white box rotors... These are high quality brown box rotors... The tech at the dealership was like holy ****... they meet and exceed OEM...this company makes their rotors for BMW Mercedes etc...

Dealer wanted over 600 for 4 rotors..

I paid 380. Brand new company... because a Canadian manufacture on quebec acquired Bremsen... Now their products are here..

I was strapped for cash so I bought the Wagner OE SPEC CERAMICS FROM PARTS SOURCE...
New round up hopefully brembo brake pads...

After installation I could not believe the vehicle drives like brand spanking new.... the rotors are the exact weight and specs... measurements are exact... The tech tried to discredit but after his test drive he was impressed...

I highly recommend a brake service and make sure your torque the wheels to SPEC.. this causes rotor warpage as per the tech...

I paid around 800 including parts and labour...
New because this is winter time dealer installed... but if it had been summer I would have saved the labour.

Dealer wanted over 1200 closer to 1500 for complete brakes and rotors...

Huge savings...

Just wanted to give you guys the good new about these new rotors...BREMSEN ROTORS.. BY TRANSBEC...

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts