Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My projector headlights arrived at NiceMotor's office today. It will ship out tomorrow via EMS so I'm hoping I will get it this Friday. Here are some high res pictures that I requested from him.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I can't say. That's a secret. :D

I'm really curious to find out how HIDs will look in these projectors. I am pretty sure the projectors are halogen and not xenon.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Congrats on the new headlight housings! Insanely jealous. Would love a set of these but hopefully they aren't too expensive. It also looks like the connector is different too. Im assuming that you are going to have to do retrofit so they work?

·
Registered
314 Posts
congrats man, plug and play? and who knows if ppl will paly $700+ for them... idk thats a tough call. im not saying i wont. js.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I will keep you guys updated. It is not plug and play but it shouldn't be a big deal. I just need to get my hands on the wiring diagram. If anyone has it, it would be much appreciated.

Once people start totaling their 2014 Hyundai Accent, I bet you would be able to find some good deals on the headlights.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Please do a detailed pictorial write-up of the install to make it seamless for everyone to do the same! I will be calling junkyards every week when this car hits the streets until I find a pair lol.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hmm, I would prefer the ones with the lit orange reflector on the sides. I assume that's what the missing 10th pin on yours would be for. That's probably what they'll have for the North American market.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow..congrats on the purchase...

Considering getting these as long as wiring install is 'manageable' and if the hid cut off is good

·
Registered
648 Posts
Mr Yonghoon Kim is now a millionaire selling parts of hyundai :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think you guys would be able to get a better price if you were to email him directly. I think eBay charges like a 10% fee.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I think you guys would be able to get a better price if you were to email him directly. I think eBay charges like a 10% fee.

Plus paypal fees. You end up giving ebay/paypal nearly 25% of your sale value.

Anyway, I hope you do a write up on how you installed these headlights and if you had to do any modifications to get them working. We'd appreciate that!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts