Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just signed up, after buying a new i20 Classic two weeks ago today.
She's a belter up to now, very pleased. Metallic grey.
I should add, I am not new to Hyundai's, my wife has had 8 enjoyable years with her Amicas, well we both have to be honest, I love driving it too.
Her first was bought new, and kept for 6 years without any warranty work, no sorry, it had a new horn fitted.
Three years ago this November we changed it for the newer shape one, prior to the i10 launch.
Again, nothing wrong in nearly three years of motoring, just routine servicing.
So pleased, with them, I decided to step down from my Volvo V50 sport estate, and get a new i20.
Bit smaller I agree, but just as nice to drive, nicer in many ways, and I don't require estate cars anymore.
Very interested in the expected fuel economy of the i20, so will be checking things out on here.
Looking forward to getting to know a few on here.
Steven.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks every one, wow what a handy site, never read so much about Hyundais in my life.
Very helpful stuff, just sorted out the Aux cable for my MP3 thanks to a member.
Brilliant stuff. :liebe011:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Might as well post this here. I'm new to the forum, and own the cheapest accent money can buy off the dealer, and LOVE it. decided to become a member so i could browse the jpgs everyone posts.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
QUOTE (Rednek_Gamer @ Jun 10 2010, 05:40 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331563
Might as well post this here. I'm new to the forum, and own the cheapest accent money can buy off the dealer, and LOVE it. decided to become a member so i could browse the jpgs everyone posts.
Hi and :00000732: to the forums :grin: ........... you could always upload a couple of jpgs of your own Accent too :wink2: :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts