Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
At least I'll be able to purchase OEM HID's from the new model for my '13.
Hey there I have a 13 SFS Limited (Canadian) and I have the HID auto levelling headlights. A friend of mine has a model under the limited and wanted to get the OEM HIDs. Needless to say he didnt get it due to the astronomical cost. Its a pricy little system. You may be better off going with an aftermarket HID kit, it just wont have the auto levelling feature.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey there I have a 13 SFS Limited (Canadian) and I have the HID auto levelling headlights. A friend of mine has a model under the limited and wanted to get the OEM HIDs. Needless to say he didnt get it due to the astronomical cost. Its a pricy little system. You may be better off going with an aftermarket HID kit, it just wont have the auto levelling feature.
South of the border, HID's weren't even an option. I would have happily thrown cash at them, but it wasn't even possible.

·
Registered
181 Posts
At least I'll be able to purchase OEM HID's from the new model for my '13.
It's not going to be plug and play. HID have to be self leveling and to do that there is a sensor in the rear of the car (frequently the rear axel).

I imagine there would be the headlights, sensor, and wiring harness change.

·
Registered
220 Posts
No power lifgate unfortunately, even with the Tech package.

We looked at the dressed out 2013 SFS models, but they didn't come with the power lift gate or 6 cylinder.
I've been waiting a few months hoping the 2014 would at least come with the power tail gate, as an option.
We have had our 2011 SF sport for almost 2 1/2 years. I got it for the wife for local shopping, eating, etc., so I wanted something fairly basic, but it had to have the 3.5.
Now she wants a fancier model.
I think we will go with an X3, although I hate run flats and the fact that there is no place to carry a spare.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Anyone know if the new LED tail lights will also include LED brake lights and LED turn signals?
I don't think anyone knows for sure but the assumption is they will be the same / similar to other markets and everything in the unit is LED. Turns, Brakes, and reverse.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts