Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I just bought the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited + Technology Package in Sky Blue Metallic but I have to wait 4-6 weeks :( is there a way to track the car?

With 0 down 0% $395 (tax included) with extended warranty $420. 96 Months. $64xx OFF.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello everyone, I just bought the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited + Technology Package in Sky Blue Metallic but I have to wait 4-6 weeks :( is there a way to track the car?

With 0 down 0% $395 (tax included) with extended warranty $420. 96 Months. $64xx OFF.
not sure if theres a way to track the car...but what was the total purchase price? 420 x 96 = $40,320? without the 64xx off it would have been close to 47k out the door?

there is no 0% finance option for 96 months. its 3.29. how did you get 0%?

·
Registered
198 Posts
The dealership would be able to track it as closely as you'll get. I had to wait about 2-3 wks for my beauty. Ya, I agree w/ the above post: tell us the final total purchase price, not the monthly numbers & interest rates they throw at you to disguise how much they want you to pay.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Having just gone through this in Ontario, there is no way to actually track delivery. What you can do is call weekly to see f they have an ETA in the system yet. Unfortunately the ETA is only that, and Estimated Time of Arrival. What I was told was that the ETA is issued once the actual build has started, then they factor in transport time to either Montreal or Toronto giving 2 days to clear customs, then additional expected days to get it to your dealership.

Mine came in 1 day before the ETA.

It's a long wait.........but totally worth it.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I had to wait 4 months:mad: and I got the first 2011 Premium with out first color choice in San Diego with 7 miles on it.:) At the time they were only giving dealers about 2 per month with very few Premiums.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
not sure if theres a way to track the car...but what was the total purchase price? 420 x 96 = $40,320? without the 64xx off it would have been close to 47k out the door?

there is no 0% finance option for 96 months. its 3.29. how did you get 0%?
ill post the bill of sales.

I had $299 for paint protection, $1700 for extended warranty, but without anything just pdi and taxes on top.

But for sure I got $5000 off with another addition $1600 off.

The price of car is $27999

·
Registered
20 Posts
i just got one 2013 hybrid limited tech .. anybody have any tips on best way to drive it in city ... i dont wanna be the guy will all the traffic behind me lol but is there tricks i find mine doesnt stay on ev long i need some pointers and tips ..

·
Registered
2,516 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Price of limited

That is big bucks I payed at planet hyundai south in las vegas 32,000. out the door I have the limited in silver wiith the moon roof tec package plus 1,500. dealer ad on window tinting,wax sealer on paint,floor and trunk mats,i pod cable cargo trunk cables the only thing they did not put on the invoice was the spare tire kit. it listed for 35,000. and claimed when the found out i was retired cop huyndai had a deal for military type were there was a 2,500 rebate plus 0.% on your loan no matter how long you took it for so I jumped on it. The best ford could due on a fuison was 1.9% for 64 months but I had to wait until mid November since the last quarter of the 2013 are coming off the line, and the 2014 are coming in.Planet hyundai claims there the largest dealer in the usa. They had 10 maxed out hybrids like mine and some middle line models. If you like PM me and I will send you my salesman name.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That is big bucks I payed at planet hyundai south in las vegas 32,000. out the door I have the limited in silver wiith the moon roof tec package plus 1,500. dealer ad on window tinting,wax sealer on paint,floor and trunk mats,i pod cable cargo trunk cables the only thing they did not put on the invoice was the spare tire kit. it listed for 35,000. and claimed when the found out i was retired cop huyndai had a deal for military type were there was a 2,500 rebate plus 0.% on your loan no matter how long you took it for so I jumped on it. The best ford could due on a fuison was 1.9% for 64 months but I had to wait until mid November since the last quarter of the 2013 are coming off the line, and the 2014 are coming in.Planet hyundai claims there the largest dealer in the usa. They had 10 maxed out hybrids like mine and some middle line models. If you like PM me and I will send you my salesman name.
Planet is a great wheeler-dealer. They beat every other offer I had in writing. They held their word too. I got one of the maxed non-moonroof ones from them. They had tons still.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I am now posting my news in the correct place.
Just leased the 2013 HSH Limited Tech Package with Panoramic moon-roof.
I ended the lease on my 2011 base (With leather) - Finished averaging 45 MPG with the old girl. I hope the new one can equal or better that feat. Either way, I'm happy and now have the car I wanted (Limited) originally.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts