Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my car a few days ago and the passenger side airbag goes off and beeps constantly. I took it back to the dealership and they told me to bring it in when it happens. But each episode lasts a few minutes at a time, so, that's impossible. They scanned the seat and said it was fine, but, it is still beeping. I think it's the airbag sensor is off, but, they won't help me. Any advice? Is this common?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Welcome! I have never heard of it. There are some Techs that post here. They may know. If you post in the proper sub forum in future with a title that reflects the question you may get more responses. Good Luck!

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
I just bought my car a few days ago and the passenger side airbag goes off and beeps constantly. I took it back to the dealership and they told me to bring it in when it happens. But each episode lasts a few minutes at a time, so, that's impossible. They scanned the seat and said it was fine, but, it is still beeping. I think it's the airbag sensor is off, but, they won't help me. Any advice? Is this common?
There was a similar issue with my car (09 Accent) that was covered by a software update (....software in a car?!?!) that was handled before I bought it (used).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts