Hello everyone, I'm an idiot and let someone jump their car off my battery. They hooked it up wrong. sparks and smoke came from the battery. my car was on, and theirs was dead as a doornail when they hooked it up. it was hooked up for a minute tops. My car still starts. I checked the radio, overhead light, the battery itself (to make sure nothing is melted) and the windshield wipers. my subwoofers still work as well. My question is, do I need to worry about anything if my car is still working? I just got this car and I'm extremely upset about this. lesson learned.