Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody....

You've known me as a first-gen owner, second-gen wannabe for quite some time now but it seems that if one more piece falls into place, I will have a 2010 or 2011 Santa Fe Limited in my garage even sooner than I expected. :grin: I've been wary of separating with my '04 Santa Fe because I've put such pride into keeping it nice, I wanted to make sure it went to the right buyer and now it seems I've found that person. The only thing I'm waiting for is news on my current job. If I go full-time, the car is a go and if not, the '04 stays. So please keep your fingers crossed.

I'll be seeking out a Santa Fe Limited AWD in Pacific Blue with the Cocoa Black interior and no navigation system or rear-seat entertainment. I know the sales manager at my local dealer and he has already agreed to find the car I want at the port when the time comes. This way I can take it home and pull all the plastic off myself. In case you couldn't tell, I'm very finicky about my cars. :D

See you all on the forums. :thumbsup:

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! :thumbsup:

That reminds me...to all the '10 owners out there: Do the front cup holders still have that little strip of illumination?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts