Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.4
31 Posts
No idea. That space is vacant on mine, too. All of the jack components seem to be present and accounted for.

·
Registered
2021 Santa Fe Calligraphy
27 Posts
Check out this video on how to lower the spare tire on a 2019-20 Santa Fe. That should answer your question...
//EDIT// Watch for the tool used to lower the spare tire....//

·
Registered
812 Posts
Just as important to think about? is the spare donut make sure you have enough air in it. when the flat tire ocures and your stuck on the side of the road its happened to me before & Yes im glad i had a good spare donut full of air to put on afterword. many people will never check there spare tire until the day they rely on it & find out worse case scenerio that its flat.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just as important to think about? is the spare donut make sure you have enough air in it. when the flat tire ocures and your stuck on the side of the road its happened to me before & Yes im glad i had a good spare donut full of air to put on afterword. many people will never check there spare tire until the day they rely on it & find out worse case scenerio that its flat.
With the hidden storage compartments in the Santa Fe, it is easy to pack a small 12-volt powered inflator or an inflator/sealer kit. I got this one that was top-rated by Consumer Reports:
ResQ Pro + Tire Repair Kit ResQ Pro + Tire Repair Kit
Purchased from Zoro.com Airman 71-063-021 $85.95 Tire Repair Air Compressor Kit, Sealan | Zoro.com

·
Registered
'19 Santa Fe SE 2.4L
318 Posts
Mine is empty in that spot too.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Well shoot, that's twice as long as the tow hook in my BMW. But more importantly, where the **** is my tow hook in the SF????? My space is empty too.
For some reason we didn't get them, or the little removable covers on the bumpers to use a tow hook. I wonder if the attachment points are still under the bumpers?

·
Registered
'19 Santa Fe SE 2.4L
318 Posts
This one on eBay seems to have something there. I googled " australian spare tire kit"

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Towing attachments or attachment points should be mentioned in the owners manual.

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T AWD
778 Posts
I just ordered a tow hook from my local dealer. They are on national back order; mid-May expected delivery.

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
1,140 Posts
Where would u attach it to for NA model?

·
Registered
497 Posts
The Tow hook can be used in the front or rear by removing the hole cover in the Bumper covers and screwing it in.

I would suspect that NA vehicles won't have the access ports in their bumper covers

·
Registered
260 Posts
Correct, US Santa Fes don't have the access ports (not sure about Canada or Mexico). I just tried to look behind the rear bumper where the rear port would be, and I think I see a plug covering a threaded hole, but can't tell for sure.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts