Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Just wondering if you’ve ever seen instances where you press the start / stop button to turn the car off, and the engine stops, but the radio etc stays on?
I’ve had it a few times where I go to push the button to turn off the car, and while the engine stops, the accessories are still on, and the little light on the button is lit up.
I was under the impression I could have the fob in my pocket or in the centre dash and it would still work, but it’s not the case.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (Marzz @ Aug 16 2010, 11:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=349578
Guys,

Just wondering if you’ve ever seen instances where you press the start / stop button to turn the car off, and the engine stops, but the radio etc stays on?
I’ve had it a few times where I go to push the button to turn off the car, and while the engine stops, the accessories are still on, and the little light on the button is lit up.
I was under the impression I could have the fob in my pocket or in the centre dash and it would still work, but it’s not the case.

Thanks
When i press the button everything goes off. if i want to run accessories i have to press the button again

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah i did that, left me car in neutral after turning it off walked away locking the car meanwhile the car was beeping and argueing with me while i was tryin to figure out what the **** i'd done.
Others lookin on as if to think im some form of **** with a nice car, yet i was simply headin back to work at toyota.... veryyy professional hhahahah

1 - 4 of 4 Posts