Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to own a matrix,But i have heard tht its fuel consumption is high and it is sluggish due to its heavy body which in turn effect in power and pick up.So can anyone else experience it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yes you are right,but i like it because of it space n value for money...
Originally posted by angela@Jul 29 2004, 07:47 AM
I have decided to own a matrix,But i have heard tht its fuel consumption is high  and it is sluggish due to its heavy body which in turn effect in power  and pick up.So can anyone  else experience it.
[snapback]508[/snapback]​

G

·
Originally posted by angela@Jul 29 2004, 12:47 AM
I have decided to own a matrix,But i have heard tht its fuel consumption is high  and it is sluggish due to its heavy body which in turn effect in power  and pick up.So can anyone  else experience it.
[snapback]508[/snapback]​
I have owned a 1.8CDX for 2 months, fuel consumption 28 mpg, similar to my old Volvo 850 estate, pretty good since it has the aerodynamic profile of a van !

·
Registered
6 Posts
mine ... very heavy fuel ... full tank can only accomodate 350km!!! .. why because I got Big throttle and KNN inside hehe .. but never regret coz the power is VROOOM

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by asoffian@Aug 3 2004, 02:31 PM
mine ... very heavy fuel ... full tank can only accomodate 350km!!! .. why because I got Big throttle and KNN inside hehe .. but never regret coz the power is VROOOM
[snapback]664[/snapback]​

haha you forget the tornado cables.....I intall for you

·
Registered
56 Posts
and aircon filter from me??? :p

Originally posted by han2705@Aug 3 2004, 04:38 PM
haha you forget the tornado cables.....I intall for you
[snapback]669[/snapback]​

·
Registered
56 Posts
aircon filter will not increase your FC but will make your cabin air clearner
Originally posted by asoffian@Aug 4 2004, 12:25 PM
I remeber ... hehe would that tornado cables and air confilter contribute to fuel usage? ... anyway .. luv my MATRIX :)
[snapback]680[/snapback]​

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by asoffian@Aug 3 2004, 07:31 AM
[snapback]664[/snapback]​

I have bigger throttle and KNN too, but i can hit 400KM for full tank leh. :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by asoffian@Aug 4 2004, 05:25 AM
I remeber ... hehe would that tornado cables and air confilter contribute to fuel usage? ... anyway .. luv my MATRIX :)
[snapback]680[/snapback]​

Hi Soffian,

No. They will not increase your FC. Your RIGHT does.

Blakrevo

·
Registered
56 Posts
you will feel better power,so you will step more on throttle....then more fc
Originally posted by BlakRevo@Aug 18 2004, 02:54 PM
Hi Soffian,

No. They will not increase your FC. Your RIGHT does.

Blakrevo
[snapback]818[/snapback]​

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi.
I'm from South Africa and driving Hyundai Matrix 1.6 2002. I have read a lot about the FC. I'm driving 110KM everyday ( 60 % highway and 40% city) with max speed of 120km/h. I'm driving 650 - 675km in 51 - 53 litres. I'm using Shell V-Power. When I fill the tank it takes nearly 10 litres more after automatic stop of refilling gun to make tank full full. I was thinking that my matrix is drinking petrol but after reading other owners I think its not bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts