Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2021 Tucson in December.
The blue link and remote start worked fine for a couple of months.
Recently, it only works about every other time. The car is always parked in the same spot. It is driven just about every day. I use the same phone in the same wifi in the same spot every time to start the remote start.

However, I will get this message about every other time now:
"Remote Start with Climate Control unsuccessful. Please ensure your vehicle has been started in the last four days and is in a good coverage area."

Anybody have any ideas? Again, the car is always in the same coverage area and is started every day.
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GL Sport
14 Posts
Recently, it only works about every other time. The car is always parked in the same spot. It is driven just about every day. I use the same phone in the same wifi in the same spot every time to start the remote start.

"Remote Start with Climate Control unsuccessful. Please ensure your vehicle has been started in the last four days and is in a good coverage area."

Anybody have any ideas? Again, the car is always in the same coverage area and is started every day.
Thanks for the help
Hi , I found this one , It might help

There are a variety of reasons why remote start might not be working properly when you try to start your Tucson via your smartphone . To be able to successfully start your vehicle remotely:
  • The car doors must be closed and locked
  • The car’s alarm must armed, i.e., via the key fob Remote Door Lock
  • The engine hood must be securely closed
  • You must have started your car at least within the past four days
  • The panic system cannot be activated
  • Your keys cannot be inside the car
  • The car’s battery cannot be low on power
  • The vehicle must be outside or your garage door must be open
  • The trunk has to be closed

Before exploring other troubleshooting options, make sure all of these conditions are met, and you should then be able to remotely start.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi , I found this one , It might help

There are a variety of reasons why remote start might not be working properly when you try to start your Tucson via your smartphone . To be able to successfully start your vehicle remotely:
  • The car doors must be closed and locked
  • The car’s alarm must armed, i.e., via the key fob Remote Door Lock
  • The engine hood must be securely closed
  • You must have started your car at least within the past four days
  • The panic system cannot be activated

• Your keys cannot be inside the car
  • The car’s battery cannot be low on power
  • The vehicle must be outside or your garage door must be open
  • The trunk has to be closed

Before exploring other troubleshooting options, make sure all of these conditions are met, and you should then be able to remotely start.
Yes. All of these are met. The conditions are exactly the same every time I try to start it and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

·
Registered
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GL Sport
14 Posts

Thanks for the help
You should contact customer service for that blue link. they may try a series of steps to reset it. My friend had the same issue, he deleted the app , reinstalled and it worked.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Do you ever lock the car doors using the buttons on the door inside the car? That is one thing that will cause it not to work.

Also, maybe check your battery. Could be draining below whatever threshold BlueLink may be looking for and the system turns off.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts