Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a new Elantra limited with Tech package off showroom floor a little over a month ago, currently has under 2,000 miles and has been in the shop twice, towed in both times for not starting. Can I go back to dealership and ask for a different new car?

·
Banned
1,850 Posts
Can I go back to dealership and ask for a different new car?
Sure you can try. Good luck with that. ;)

IF you live in a state that has a 3 strike lemon law they should be more responsive to that suggestion. You are only one "no start" occurrence away from invoking that law.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought a new Elantra limited with Tech package off showroom floor a little over a month ago, currently has under 2,000 miles and has been in the shop twice, towed in both times for not starting. Can I go back to dealership and ask for a different new car?
Don't you have a warranty for the vehicle?

You should be able to.
GOOD LUCK!

-pretzels

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
This looks to me like somebody who comes in, drops a single post complaint and then vanishes, never to be seen again. Only time will tell if he returns.....

·
6,836 Posts
Don't you have a warranty for the vehicle?

You should be able to.
GOOD LUCK!

-pretzels
This looks to me like somebody who comes in, drops a single post complaint and then vanishes, never to be seen again. Only time will tell if he returns.....
:00000732: New folks, if you're not just One-Comment Wonders! :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts