Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Sorry for posting this here but this thing is nice:)
I work in NJ and I saw an Equis on the road a few months back with Vehicle Manufacturer plates on it. When I mentioned it to my dealer later that day, he mentioned that it was likely the refreshed model due for release.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I must be the only one who hates that front end...
Looks like an audi imo. At first I thought it might be a refreshed A8 xD

I am liking the headlights though.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I tried to order and this was the reply I received:

Next year in October or November it's a 2015 and that's a concept no one knows what it looks like

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I tried to order and this was the reply I received:

Next year in October or November it's a 2015 and that's a concept no one knows what it looks like
The rumors are it will be debuted in January. Unlikely we have more than a year to wait for this.

·
Registered
357 Posts
reminds me a bit of a crossover of the new A6/A8 and the 300m. But I like it.... they are using the same front lamps as the new K7/Cadenza uses.... seems for '14 Hyundai is using a lot of design ideas from Kia....
that's because Peter Schreyer designs for Kia and Hyundai now

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kia is Hyundai, seems they are taking the best parts from each car and putting it into one lol.

I like that concept... but when I hear 'concept' I get frightened as it bring back bad memories.... a trauma event.... the ft86
I thought hyundai has a guy from Bmw. Didn't he help design the Sonata?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I thought hyundai has a guy from Bmw. Didn't he help design the Sonata?
who knows, who cares.... car design isn't like fashion design... it doesn't matter who designed it, all that matters is it looks good!

Since 08/09 starting with the Genesis Coupe, Hyundai has been designing pretty good looking cars. I personally LOVE the new azera and would have bought one if it wasn't so expensive... it's like $10k+ more USD than the sonata.

Sonata itself has a beautiful design and it would be perfect had it been RWD and with a turbo engine *drool*

The current gen:
Azera, Genesis series, Sonata, Equus are all beautifully done...

I just don't like the SUV lineup.... but the passenger cars are design wise on par with the Euro top dogs.

·
Registered
559 Posts
If it has AWD and twin turbo for under $40K, I'm in!

·
Registered
486 Posts
The 15's remain to be covered fully but I'm a little surprised that nothing has surfaced in '14-'15 Hyundai literature about such electronic features as "lane-chg Warning" - or -Brake Assist and/or warning as (ie) Toyota & Impala Now advertise. Looks, as with women, are usually the first order of business, but features usually shape the final conclusion.

·
Registered
559 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts