Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Log onto the Hyundai Canada site and due a price and build and you will see the features of the vehicle.

There is also a comparison of 2013 to 2014.

19" wheels only come with the SE and Limited models as far as I know.

·
Registered
62 Posts
17" wheels, no backup camera, cloth seats, no sunroof etc. It.s the base 2.0T which has apparently been dropped for 2014 because of sluggish sales. Most people who opted for the bigger engine also wanted AWD. I couldn't find a new one when I bought my Santa Fe a month ago and ended up with the SE. Salesman said they stopped making them early.

·
Registered
759 Posts
This ad is very misleading!!! It mentions bigger wheels and sunroof and back up camera... Which it doesn't have! Look at the photos, it clearly does not have a sunroof, or 19" wheels. I have the SE, as I wanted the turbo and AWD... But didn't get the Limited as I didn't want to spend an extra $3,000 for air conditioned seats and a nav.
Past poster was right, only the SE and Limited came with the 19" wheels and turbo.

As for price, I just went through 4 pages of google results and couldn't find that model anywhere... So when Hyundai gets rid of a model, they really get rid of it!
I know the SE was pretty much the same price as it is now, but with camera/roof/wheels etc... It would have been a few thousand over the premium.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yes something isn't right. The photos and description doesn't match. They also say the vehicle is black which obviously it's not.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
223 Posts
It also has over 20,000 kms which in my opinion makes me think that it was either a daily rental or a short term lease.

There are better deals to be had, if you are really interested in the vehicle order a Carproof and all info will be disclosed.

·
Registered
542 Posts
canadians get the awesome choice of gun metal color wheels with the turbo...
Im not a big fan of the darker or black colored wheels that most of the younger generation like these days. I prefer the regular bright aluminum or chrome look. Im older so my opinion doesn't matter much to most lol. Darker colored wheels do give a sportier look but the other way looks classier to me "imo".

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the advice guys. This car seems sketchy. I might just go new. But the $32,000 price tag is hefty for a base 2.0T

·
Registered
223 Posts
The wholesale price on this vehicle is $24,400 so there is room to move if they want. I am sure you can find something closer to home rather than going to Ottawa,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts