Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am dying to see what the new gauges and color LCD trip computer looks like. Hyundai website just had photos of the old model.

Thanks

·
Registered
564 Posts
The 2014 brochure is online, and there is a photo of the Limited interior on pages 4-5. The cluster is partially viewable, but not significantly enough to see the color LCD display.

2014 Hyundai Azera Brochure

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The 2014 brochure is online, and there is a photo of the Limited interior on pages 4-5. The cluster is partially viewable, but not significantly enough to see the color LCD display.

2014 Hyundai Azera Brochure
Wow... they really did limit the colors. Glad I got my Smoke Gray while it was available. Hard to understand why they would have two different Silvers, and eliminate the Smoke Gray. Also missing is the Blue, and the Bronze Mist. Both were pretty rare in these parts.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Color choices has to be a cost control issue given the sales volume they expect.

So true however the Bronze Mist was not a color that was in stock at most dealerships. So that tells me not many Azera's were painted that color for some unknown reason. Black, silver, even white were all in the lot when I look at the colors available when I bought my Azera a few months ago. The dealer had to find a Bronze Mist. They had one in Tenn but that was sold then there was up in Michigan and again it was sold and then they found one in Indy.
So it appears that Hyundai did not send many of the Bronze Mist painted Azeras to America. The color is elegant, as the car stands out. I think the Elantra has this color available and I have seen a Sonata or two with it maybe a little different shade.

Hey if the color is not out there for the consumers to see then I guess it wouldn't be a very popular color. The normal colors of Black, white, red, blue, silver in different shades are mostly common in by car manufactures yet they should always try new standout colors. The Genesis Coupe has the Yellow, bright red and light green colors. Yellow is very popular go figure!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Color choices has to be a cost control issue given the sales volume they expect.

So true however the Bronze Mist was not a color that was in stock at most dealerships. So that tells me not many Azera's were painted that color for some unknown reason. Black, silver, even white were all in the lot when I look at the colors available when I bought my Azera a few months ago. The dealer had to find a Bronze Mist. They had one in Tenn but that was sold then there was up in Michigan and again it was sold and then they found one in Indy.
So it appears that Hyundai did not send many of the Bronze Mist painted Azeras to America. The color is elegant, as the car stands out. I think the Elantra has this color available and I have seen a Sonata or two with it maybe a little different shade.

Hey if the color is not out there for the consumers to see then I guess it wouldn't be a very popular color. The normal colors of Black, white, red, blue, silver in different shades are mostly common in by car manufactures yet they should always try new standout colors. The Genesis Coupe has the Yellow, bright red and light green colors. Yellow is very popular go figure!
The original Model T Fords choice of colors BLACK BLACK or BLACK
No waiting :=)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wow... they really did limit the colors. Glad I got my Smoke Gray while it was available. Hard to understand why they would have two different Silvers, and eliminate the Smoke Gray. Also missing is the Blue, and the Bronze Mist. Both were pretty rare in these parts.
I hear ya. I am a silver guy all the way. I have owned nothing but silver cars since 1982. I saw the smoke gray and it wowed me so much I broke protocol.

Some companies like BMW have more selections of different silvers and grays than anything in their lineup. But that has to cost money. At the same time, the only Azeras I'v seen on the road are 3 smoke gray and 1 white… hmmm.

One thing is for sure though, I am glad I didn't wait for the 2014. I almost did just that in hopes that they would have included Pacific blue pearl as one of their colors for Azera. It is only offered on the Sonata. It is like a mix of metallic black and smoke gray with a barely detectable hint of blue.

Knowing I missed that and smoke gray would have been a disappointment for sure.

·
Registered
32 Posts

I've owned silver, grey, and white cars in the past. I KNEW I wanted the bronze mist on my Azera when I bought it this year. The dealer had to do a locate on the car, ended up finding one in Cali that was shipped here to Vegas. I ABSOLUTELY love the color!! I've had MANY compliments on it and love the fact I don't see many of them around. Couldn't be happier!!! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts