Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,283 Posts
:00000732:

You're the first person I've ever heard complain that Webtech isn't comprehensive enough but quite honestly, I don't think you'll find anything better that won't charge you an arm and a leg. The fact that Hyundai offers this to its clients (free of charge no less) is nothing short of amazing and I think it's a great gesture. If you do find anything, please be sure to let us know.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was told that it was a lifetime filter that did not need to be replaced but in my Santa Fe (2005 model) it is a filter that is to be replaced every 5 years and is located beside the fuel tank. People I know with older models did not have issues with their in-tank filters but I guess Hyundai decided to install easy access ones for replacement for newer model years. So if you wanted to change it for maintenance no need unless there is a problem with the fuel delivery.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (lovemysantafe @ Jun 18 2010, 06:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334024
:00000732:

You're the first person I've ever heard complain that Webtech isn't comprehensive enough but quite honestly, I don't think you'll find anything better that won't charge you an arm and a leg. The fact that Hyundai offers this to its clients (free of charge no less) is nothing short of amazing and I think it's a great gesture. If you do find anything, please be sure to let us know.

Quite honestly I had to call a small repair shop about a gas filter?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have Haynes manuals for my Elantra and SF. I think between the manuals available and using online resources (here, HMA service, just doing online searches) one can come up with most of the answers to questions. OBD-II tool (my next purchase) helps too.

Sam

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.