Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all--Just bought a used 2013 GLS, 7seater and the dealership planned to install this as part of the deal, however I am concerned that I get an adequate towing system and would prefer if it could be covered up when not in use. I have a smaller camper, about 1500 pounds. Any help would be appreciated. 0:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi all--Just bought a used 2013 GLS, 7seater and the dealership planned to install this as part of the deal, however I am concerned that I get an adequate towing system and would prefer if it could be covered up when not in use. I have a smaller camper, about 1500 pounds. Any help would be appreciated. 0:)
Hi Erika, I just installed a class three Curt hitch, and it does have space to put the cover plate back on. I don't know the part number of your hitch, so I can't say, but probably. The cover plate has small black snaps as well as two plastic clips on each side that are the same colour as the bumper. The black snaps are a bear to remove in cold weather, so I personally am leaving the cover off.

Class three is probably well over 1500 lbs, no worries there.

Not relevant for this question, I think, but it's wise to fill in your location details when posting. There is a lot of variations country to country in this car.
-Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts