Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.....

I was hoping somebody can explain this to me.....

In January of 2009, I purchased a brand new 2008 Hyundai Tucson Limited. I have just realized that nowhere on the vehicle (exterior or interior) does it say Limited....I have noticed that on the back of the Santa Fe's, it states that it is limited so I am beginning to wonder if my car actually is a Limited. The ownership I got with the car just says "CTU" under the model section...I am really confused to say the least LOL
My car has the dual exhaust but I think that is standard on any tucson beginning with the GLS model....
I would like to know if I got ripped off, I paid for a Limited through the dealership and with my insurance, so if I can prove that I dont have an actual Limited model, well, I guess the dealership has alot of explaining to do!!!

Can anyone help clarifying this for me?

Greatly Appreciated!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
QUOTE (agapi07 @ May 18 2010, 11:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323968
Hello everyone.....

I was hoping somebody can explain this to me.....

In January of 2009, I purchased a brand new 2008 Hyundai Tucson Limited. I have just realized that nowhere on the vehicle (exterior or interior) does it say Limited....I have noticed that on the back of the Santa Fe's, it states that it is limited so I am beginning to wonder if my car actually is a Limited. The ownership I got with the car just says "CTU" under the model section...I am really confused to say the least LOL
My car has the dual exhaust but I think that is standard on any tucson beginning with the GLS model....
I would like to know if I got ripped off, I paid for a Limited through the dealership and with my insurance, so if I can prove that I dont have an actual Limited model, well, I guess the dealership has alot of explaining to do!!!

Can anyone help clarifying this for me?

Greatly Appreciated!!
Check your Mulrooney Sticker. That should tell you what maodel. Also, you can compare your vehicle with any Limited on any Hyundai dealer lot. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (nortsr @ May 20 2010, 04:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324756
Check your Mulrooney Sticker. That should tell you what maodel. Also, you can compare your vehicle with any Limited on any Hyundai dealer lot. :thumbsup:
:liebe011:
I actually had it confirmed with my insurance when they checked the VIN #.......although, I think if you are spending your hard earned money and upgrading to a limited..they should have "Limited" posted on the back of the car, just like the santa fe's :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts