Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Guys ,
before my idles drop when i power on ac from 1000 to 650,but now with out ac i can not drive car as idles rise and drop when i start car, and then car shutts off.
If i keep press throtle with high rpm the car runs ,other wise in low gears or less speed, its go down less then 400 and then dies.
if i unplug iac the idles goes too high like more then 2000 and come back to 1500 and then rise and go back to 1500 and so on,if i plug again on running engine its comes to 1000 and then 5 to 10 second car shutts off.
what you guys thinks? i already clean it before one month. its not affect.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
i like that you're trying to test your theory before replacing parts. keep up the good work.

IAC is a possibility here. you should have an ECU code if so. get a code scanner, that'll likely have your answer.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like that you're trying to test your theory before replacing parts. keep up the good work.

IAC is a possibility here. you should have an ECU code if so. get a code scanner, that'll likely have your answer.
hi zero_gravity, i remember you my friend ,you helped me out also on last thread,how r you.
the update is two days before i change engine oil after 3000+ km after the last problem which was excessive exhaust from back exhaust tail pipe,so the oil have burning smell.so from two days it is working fine with ac also lets see if this will happen again,now the car is not diying but still on start there is high idle like 1500+ i will update this post if something abnormal. god bless you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts