Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
New here in forum and in need of you user's advice. I'm really impressed by Inoniq and looking to buy one brand new. I've been comparing price and specs between the 3 trim levels. I'm in Germany and they r called Trend 24,800Eur, Style 28,150Eur and Premium 30,870Eur, American equivalent to Blue, SEL and Limited, I believe. I really don't want to go for the highest trim and would be fine with the 2nd level but would want couple of features added to it. Blind Spot Monitoring and Cross traffic warning system. Apparently they do not have these options on the mid trim.
Is it possible to get these systems installed without getting the warranty void?
Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
No, as a general rule you can't add or remove features to/from the trim levels -- beyond adding minor things like a net for the luggage area or floor mats. One of the way Hyundai keeps prices down is by offering very limited accessory packages. It makes cares easier/cheaper to produce, since all cars coming off the line at a given time will all be the same (don't have to track what features each car is getting) and also makes tracking inventory much less expensive. It also makes it easier for dealers, since it is less likely your dealer will have to look around several other dealers to find the exact model you are wanting -- they're much more likely to have each of the trim levels in inventory.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts