Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
QUOTE (Hyundaiownersclub @ Mar 8 2009, 08:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=220953
Hi,

I read with interest your note on supplying parts in Ireland for Hyundai vehicles. I also note that you are a Hyundai technician with dealership facilities.................do you have any CONTACTS with Hyundai dealers in mainland Europe? I own (as do quite a few other people in UK) a Hyundai Galloper 4x4 which as you know is based on the Mitsubishi Pajero but never marketed or sold in the UK, but was and still is in mainland Europe. I and the other people with a Galloper find it very difficult to obtain spares for it and we really do not know if spares from Pajero are equivalent? Do you think you could help us?

Best resgards,

Alan Clarke
[email protected]
Scotland,UK

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy,I'm looking for a frost plug for a 01 CRDI, Its located on the inlet manifold under the thermostat housing, any chance of a part number??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Essex Boy,
Looking for a 06 Sonata Drivers Side Wing mirror bottom. Its a black plastic moulding
that acts as an access point for mechanics to get at the mirror internals. The rest of the mirror
is fine just need this piece to stop water getting up into the mirror. Any help greatly appreciated
regards
Karl

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there,

I run a website called Quotemeparts.com where vehicle owners post their parts needs onto for suppliers to quote for. You mentioned you are supplying Hyundai parts, we have a customer looking for a 29 tooth ABS ring for a coupe 1997 2.0l. Can you supply the required part?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I need a windscreen wiper, the one in front of the driver (rhd) snapped off in the ice/snow last december

Can anyone help me???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
i've registered here mostly becouse of this thread:D
I'm looking for right head-light and grill for Hyundai Sonata 2004 model (like under link).
If you have those parts, please answer here, or pm me, or send an email.
Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts