Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just picked up my SE w/nav this week. Love it so far, but one thing I have noticed is that when I change tracks on my iPod (nano, 5th Gen), the first half second to second of the new song gets cut off.
It doesn't happen if one song ends and another comes on after; it only happens if I change the track myself.

I was wondering if anyone is having a similar experience?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
QUOTE (Jweebs86 @ Oct 1 2010, 09:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360263
Hi Everyone,

Just picked up my SE w/nav this week. Love it so far, but one thing I have noticed is that when I change tracks on my iPod (nano, 5th Gen), the first half second to second of the new song gets cut off.
It doesn't happen if one song ends and another comes on after; it only happens if I change the track myself.

I was wondering if anyone is having a similar experience?

Thanks!
Same here with iPhone 4.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Happens to me as well. I blame the cable. I know someone with a Tucson and a different model iPod, and his does the same. Only common thread is the cable.

I would hope this doesn't happen over Bluetooth.

·
Registered
670 Posts
QUOTE (Klooks Kleek @ Oct 7 2010, 12:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361792
Here's an older thread about it, although I didn't have time to see if it contained any solutions to the problem:

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/index.php?sh...c=50496&hl=
I posted in this original thread (above) that I wasn't experiencing this problem. But it does seem to be happening to me as well. So add me to the list of missing the first second of a song. No biggie.
Doesn't seem to happen with every song though.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
QUOTE (Tim H. @ Oct 6 2010, 09:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361666
Happens to me as well. I blame the cable. I know someone with a Tucson and a different model iPod, and his does the same. Only common thread is the cable.

I would hope this doesn't happen over Bluetooth.
It does not seem to happen with bluetooth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts