Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, this is my first Hyundai apart from the Tucson my younger sister has. I looked at the stickies around here and thumbed through previous threads, but I haven't found what I am looking for yet. My dealer is always crazy busy as he is one of the managers at my dealership so it's usually days before I get a call back on an inquiry but anyway, When I plug in my iPOD's USB, all the music transfers perfectly, but i'm sick of clicking "info on" for every song, and if I want to check out my music and choose one in particular I can forget about it because it is all in file name i.e. jumbled assorted letters & numbers. Is there a way that I may 1. discover a way from anybody to permanently have the info on so that I may be able to read what song is playing at all times? and 2. how to change the file names in my library to the actual song titles so I may scroll through the library and pick & choose as I see fit? Thanks guys, and I appreciate your patience if this has already been asked.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
I've never had to turn the 'info on' in either of my Hyundais with factory iPod integration. In fact I don't recall seeing this soft key anywhere on the nav screen when using my iPod.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts