Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ipod function just stopped working few days ago. Don't have apple carplay on this limited.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plug it into the usb port. It was working just fine for two weeks after I bought the car. Then one day the ipod icon and that feature was gone. It just connectes to Bluetooth. It's not that big of a deal, but wierd that one day it was working and now all of sudden stopped.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ve tried several different cables and still nothing. It’s a bit frustrating. But now I just want to install an aftermarket system for Apple CarPlay. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
246 Posts
That is exactly the kind of information that would've been helpful when you first post about your problem. The community can't guess what are all the steps you've taken to resolve the issue. I think your idea of buying a new head unit is a little extreme. You will lose a lot of functionality such as the hybrid system information if you do that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My display doesn’t have any hybrid display information. I’m not sure what kind of limited edition this was. Screen is a touch screen but it might be only 5-6 inches big.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My headunit doesn't have nav or any hybrid or climate control information. I just want carplay. Hopefully I won't lose remote start. If anyone has done anything similar and has ideas to getting it installed professionally, that would be great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts