Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every call I've made, the person I'm talking to complains of an echo. I've lowered the volume on the setup page and on my phone with neither helping. Anyone else have similar issues?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Same here, using Droid 2. Not everyone but some are definitely constantly complaining about it. I have a motorola T505 and no one complains about that. I've been looking around and there may be an app that can help but I don't know what the cause is.

(verizon says the car blue tooth and phone may be incompatible) I say they need to troubleshoot and not make blanket statements especially when it works fine half the time. I also have issues where some of my contacts don't download but others do. and the phone keeps saying "pardon" That's annoying especially when my t505 finds them fine (which doesn't actually download them just uses the phones voicedial).

Another annoying thing is when voice dialing a contact id asks to say back or cancel every time? I get it already back/cancel I hope this message can be deleted some day?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts