Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this app on my iphone, but I'm waiting until the 600 mile break in period is over (I know there's discussions on whether the break in period is necessary, but I figure it can't hurt). Anyway, from what I've read/watched online, it seems like it gives pretty accurate readings for 0-60 times, horsepower, etc. And I tried it with my Scion xB, and again it seemed to be at least somewhat accurate. Just wondering if anyone has tried it with their Sonata yet, and what results they've gotten?

·
Registered
154 Posts
QUOTE (joecd04475 @ May 17 2010, 02:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323687
I have this app on my iphone, but I'm waiting until the 600 mile break in period is over (I know there's discussions on whether the break in period is necessary, but I figure it can't hurt). Actually it can hurt, but that's another topic Anyway, from what I've read/watched online, it seems like it gives pretty accurate readings for 0-60 times, horsepower, etc. And I tried it with my Scion xB, and again it seemed to be at least somewhat accurate. Just wondering if anyone has tried it with their Sonata yet, and what results they've gotten?

I'd be interested to see how well this works too. My sony ericsson has an accelerometer in it too, and it would be nice to find a program like this, even just to play with if it's not very accurate

·
Registered
133 Posts
Similar app on the now-larger Android platform is called aDyno. Its still in development, so they are working out a few bugs, but gets decent reviews. Plus on android you can run it while simultaneously running other apps, or talking on the phone if you have AT&T.

We also have an OBDII interface app called Torque, its $2 or theres a free add-supported version, interfaces with a bluetooth OBDII device.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts