Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Apple released iOS7 today for iPhone. Just wondering if anybody has taken the plunge, and if there are any enhancements or problems with the Accent's bluetooth and iOS7 if they have.

I usually wait until 7.0x

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello All,

Apple released iOS7 today for iPhone. Just wondering if anybody has taken the plunge, and if there are any enhancements or problems with the Accent's bluetooth and iOS7 if they have.

I usually wait until 7.0x
The only thing that you may need to do is Pair the BT again. I've done 4 updates and each time the BT had to be Paired up again. It's not hard at all. Just go to BT on the iPhone and pair it up. :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Updated as well. iPhone 5. No problems. Don't use the BT so I am no help there.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, I did give in to temptation and update to ios 7 this afternoon. Smooth update and I didn't even gave to re-pair my by connection to the car.

I was hoping that maybe Siri might work better in the car, but I noticed no new iPhone /Accent features.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Actually, I did give in to temptation and update to ios 7 this afternoon. Smooth update and I didn't even gave to re-pair my by connection to the car.

I was hoping that maybe Siri might work better in the car, but I noticed no new iPhone /Accent features.
Any kind of update for better iOS 7 compatibility or features would most likely come from Hyundai. I don't know if the head unit on the Accent is firmware upgradeable.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually the head unit is upgradable. I read the instructions on how to do it. But I don't know if there is a firmware upgrade available, or where to get it. This would be a much too advanced question to ask my dealership!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts