Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After upgrading to IOS 7 I can no longer stream music from my iPhone 5 through the Bluetooth connection. I have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid with NAV. Making and receiving calls is working fine. Any ideas?

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This topic has come up several times. First make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the phone. Next if it's on and not pairing then delete the car profile from phone and phone profile from car and pair again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I have a similar issue... After upgrading to ios7 my steering wheel audio controls and control on radio no longer work. I use a audio cable to access my iPhones playlist. Controls work fine on radio etc. any ideas on how to rectify this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the exact opposite issue

I have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T and my Bluetooth was working fine until I downloaded the new IOS 7.1.1 for the Iphone 5s. The music playback is the only thing that works. Making calls on the other hand hasn't worked since I downloaded the new software. I can dial out but it is just dead silence; it is recognizing the phone call though because the car does say who I am calling and if the call is active, I just can't hear the other person nor can the other person hear me. I click off of the Bluetooth and I can hear the person just fine using the actual phone. I have deleted the car from my phone and my phone from my car and re-paired them and that hasn't worked. Does anyone have any ideas? This is very frustrating...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts