Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, updated to the iOS 7 for my iPhone 5, and now I can't use my Bluetooth connection to make calls... Unless I manually dial.
Anyone else with issues after the update?

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
Pair phone with car again. You may have to delete profiles from both car and phone first.

·
22,788 Posts
Did the upgrade this morning. Went to settings on Bluetooth and simply selected my phone. Back in the saddle, again. So far, so great! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well, updated to the iOS 7 for my iPhone 5, and now I can't use my Bluetooth connection to make calls... Unless I manually dial.
Anyone else with issues after the update?
Easy solution. Go into your Settings and simply turn ON your BT. That's all. On mine my BT was off by default after the upgrade, Once turned ON, it automatically paired with the car and everything is good.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
No issues for me. I dialed by voice today.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I upgraded to iOS 7 on the 18th. Had to re-turn Bluetooth on in the phone like Rocket said. Other than that, it was seemless. Worked perfectly, as always!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
had re-paired it twice with no luck, but did find the problem. it turned out that the "share contacts" button was turned off during the iOS upgrade... now we're working again...
Thanks.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Speaking of iOS7--anyone know how to delete emails from phone. When I upgraded it downloaded ALL of my emails and I now have 9,300. No time to delete each and every one individually.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Deleted the original pair, then re-paired mine after the upgrade, and so far no issues except once today I had to manually connect. No disconnect after 15 minutes on one lengthy call so there may be some real improvement for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ios7 made using my iPhone 5 for mp3 playback pretty much impossible. I can hook up and play, but some songs the meta-data doesn't read and if I use the car controls to skip a song, whatever song I settle on just keeps playing over and over until I hit to skip to the next song. Also can't play via bluetooth. I've done the whole, deleting and re-pairing with no luck. So I've been using a USB drive to play music.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts