Is it a 2003? Newer? I think you must own more than one. Need to know which.
Best practices for requesting help:
* If you haven't done so fill in your vehicle info and profile page. Shows up to the left
* Be sure you are in the correct forum for your vehicle.
* Do a search for your problem. A lot of stuff has been asked and answered.
* Do not double post for the same problem.
* Give the model year....Engine size...transmission type (auto or standard)
* VIN number can be very helpful.
* Did you buy the vehicle new, if not, how many miles were on it when purchased? How many miles on it now?
* Describe the problem the best you can.
* Tell us what has been tried, if anything.
* If the vehicle has been to a repair facility it would be nice if you can scan or take picture of the bill and attach it to the post.
* If your vehicle is under warranty you should have the dealer check it out. If it's an issue they see many times they will generate a safety recall or do a TSB. This is how they know.
This information can save a lot of time and get you the answers you need much faster.
This what I would love to hear. My original A/T had an external can filter , the new one which I don't know its model, has an internal filter , and they're all interchangeable, as far as I know . I thought it was an easy job , but clearly, this not the case. I don't think I need to bother anymore, unless it becomes necessary. Thank you for helping me out, on this.
I'm anticipating buying a used 2005 Hyundai Trajet 2.0 CRDi with 200 000 on the clock. Unfortunately, the engine would not hold idle and/or the engine would stall while on a short drive. If the car switches off whilst idleing, we have to wait for a few minutes before starting again. The owner...
I am looking for these breather valves, I'm not sure what you call them but they sit around the manual gearbox.
I'm losing Alot of gear oil due one them being damaged and need one asap
Can anybody point me in the right direction of what are called or if they have spare.