Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have been searching high and low for a solution to my problem and cannot come up with a solution. My speedometer will fluctuate from working and not working. you can be driving down the road and it will just drop out, or it will bounce a little and fall out. Other times youll start driving for the day and it wont work until your miles down the road or not at all. There is no method to why or when it does it. The transmission is also very rough at shifting from first to second and in some cases will kick out of OD and will also kick crusie control out. I replaced the VSS and for the first few days it was working great but now it is worse than before. Tonight i was driving and when the speedometer dropped out i shifted it from D to L and the speedometer popped right back up and started working again. So i put it back into drive and a little while later it decided to dropped out again, so i dropped it into L again and the speedometer popped up and started working again, dont know if it is coincidence or not. But i am at a loss

1 - 1 of 1 Posts