Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for LED lights on the interior of my 2011 Sonata. I have found one place for all of them but they are wanting $70. That is just to much for 8 lights. I am wanting the visor lights, the map light, the dome light, the trunk light and the two license plate lights. Does anyone know where I can find these?

·
Registered
699 Posts
I've changed all my interior and exterior lights over to led that can be changed. My suggestion is not to cheap out on the led's. Some I ordered did not satisfy and are now located in a junk led box under my desk. Its sort of a hit and miss situation. I suggest you buy local if possible and be able to exchange them if they don't satisfy. EBay vendors have the led's but some of what you order is low quality and its difficult to know until they are in hand. My 2 cents for what its worth.

The $70 is not out of line if the led's are good and come with a return policy.

·
22,793 Posts
EBay vendors have the led's but some of what you order is low quality and its difficult to know until they are in hand. My 2 cents for what its worth.
That 2 cents worth is good stuff. I've bought off eBay and had some good luck with about 95% of them. Like most stuff, it's buyer beware. I think my total investment in the interior LED's and the license lights isn't much over $12, total. Considering that versus $70, I can take the risk.

I've ordered replacement LED's for the OEM lamps in the wife's Tucson, son's Tundra, and granddaughter's Avalon. Even had a few extras from those purchases to do son's GF's Sonata. All from eBay. Mine have been in service for about 16 months. So far, so good.

For great, guaranteed quality, exLED is probably the best way to go, locally. You'll hit a home run with them, every time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts