Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2010 i800 with 67k on the clock. Very pleased with it apart from the inside lights. The front cab lights and the rear door floor lights work but not the two big mood lights in the ceiling. I opened every door to check it out and nothing. Did find that it relocks itself if I go in through the passenger front door so am thinking it could be a faulty switch on that door. Any ideas and fuses to check?

Don't want to have to take it back as I live in North Wales and the dealer is in Birmingham......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just picked up a 2010 i800 with 67k on the clock. Very pleased with it apart from the inside lights. The front cab lights and the rear door floor lights work but not the two big mood lights in the ceiling. I opened every door to check it out and nothing. Did find that it relocks itself if I go in through the passenger front door so am thinking it could be a faulty switch on that door. Any ideas and fuses to check?

Don't want to have to take it back as I live in North Wales and the dealer is in Birmingham......
Update, flicked the switch in and out on the dash a number of times and the lights came on. Have told everyone not to touch it again ? The front door light switch is dead so will be onto that this week. Hopefully just an earthing fault.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts