Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used the search feature and came up with different answers. I want replace the dome lighting to LED in my 2013 SE. The reason I'm posting this thread is because I have a sunroof so I know the bulbs are different in the front and back. Would anyone be able to tell me what kind of bulbs I would need for the front and back dome lights. I know they're festoon bases. I pulled one of the front bulbs out yesterday but couldn't figure out what kind of bulb it was exactly. Thanks for any help guys

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. But I'm looking to get Cree bulbs for the interior as I've already replaced some of the exterior bulbs with Cree and love the output. My rear dome light looks different than that one. I figured out I have a 3022 festoon in the front dome lights but I still need help in figuring out the rear dome.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I bought that kit.

It's brighter and whiter than stock lamps - and more than sufficient for seeing what is going on inside the car.

Good value.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I don't believe Cree makes BULBs for automotive use. They do make LED emitters that bulb manufactures put in their bulbs. Because someone advertizes "Cree LED"-- does NOT mean they sell BULBS made by Cree. They may have Cree chips / emitters in their bulbs, but that does not make them a high quality Cree Bulb.

There are a lot cheap (and some crappy) bulbs made with Cree chips-- while the Cree chips are very good, there is more to a LED Bulb than just the quality chip.

Wholesale Cree Led Emitter - Buy Cheap Cree Led Emitter from Best Cree Led Emitter Wholesalers | DHgate

Cree Search

http://www.samsung.com/global/business/led/automotive-lighting/led-component

1 - 6 of 6 Posts