Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I just purchased 2011 Sonata Turbo Limited & I love the car so far. I have searched the forums and have seen lots of recommendations on what to use for detailing. I did pick up a bottle of "303 Aerospace". Im just a little reluctent to use it on the interior. Right now the interior has a nice un-shiny look to it. I would essentially have to do the whole car which completely shine everything up. The 303 also has a semi greasy feel to it. Obviously its really good for its UV protecting abilities I guess I'm just a little nervous and need some convincing. The windows will be tinted soon so that should help out a little.

Can you guys/gals please tell me what you use for Interior & exterior detailing? Cleaners, Wax's etc. Any useful tips?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I need a good glass cleaner. I bought the armorall glass wipes and they always leave my windows looking crappy. I love their cleaning and protecting wipes though. I also bought the leather wipes for my car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need a good glass cleaner. I bought the armorall glass wipes and they always leave my windows looking crappy. I love their cleaning and protecting wipes though. I also bought the leather wipes for my car.
I use Stoner Invisible Glass in the aerosol can, that works really well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I actually use some of the cheap stuff that you buy from the dollar stors that come in an aerosol can. Use it with a nice micro fiber rag, seems to do the trick!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Sometimes the interior plastics outgas and leave a film that window cleaner has a problem with, a few days later you can see smearing where you wiped it.
I have used 409 to pre-clean, then Windex or whatever, and that works good for glass (not window tint film). I recently tried using rubbing alcohol to pre-clean and had very good results. It worked faster than 409, and evaporates.
Some detailing pros still use newspaper instead of microfiber towels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has anyone had any expierience with this product? Einszett Z1 Cockpit Premium. Seems to have really good reviews and leaves a matte like factory finish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts