Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Elantra' s cluster lights recently quit on me, i was wondering if anybody elses quit on them and if so, what was it, and how did u fix it???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is 99 Elantra sedan base model. nothing extra. its actually my fiancees car so im not entirely sure of all the specifics.
she had her stereo stolen, so i bought her a new one and when i installed it, the instrument cluster lights worked for a little while but after a couple of weeks they quit, and some of the centre console lights wouldnt come on. I bought a new dash light diode just in case that was it but im not sure even where it is located on the car. im used to working on european cars, so i dont know much about korean cars. thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Originally posted by elant@Dec 2 2004, 01:35 AM
It is 99 Elantra sedan base model. nothing extra. its actually my fiancees car so im not entirely sure of all the specifics.
she had her stereo stolen, so i bought her a new one and when i installed it, the instrument cluster lights worked for a little while but after a couple of weeks they quit, and some of the centre console lights wouldnt come on. I bought a new dash light diode just in case that was it but im not sure even where it is located on the car. im used to working on european cars, so i dont know much about korean cars. thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer.
[snapback]3231[/snapback]​

go to www.hmaservice.com and click on service info, then web tech. make sure you select the ETM for cars with DRL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts