Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Sony aftermarket deck, Model number MEX-BT3100. I know it's a US only deck, because of the Pandora radio and such, but that's not important... What is important however, is that as you guys know the Getz has wheel mounted controls that work with the stock radio (MP3-03). Does anyone have a pinout of the stock radio harness so i can convert it to Sony's one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
I just bought a Sony aftermarket deck, Model number MEX-BT3100. I know it's a US only deck, because of the Pandora radio and such, but that's not important... What is important however, is that as you guys know the Getz has wheel mounted controls that work with the stock radio (MP3-03). Does anyone have a pinout of the stock radio harness so i can convert it to Sony's one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D
maybe just get another harness from Supacheap or Autobarn.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sounds fair enough. I suppose since it's probably a set of proprietary wheel controls then it has its own special connector or something xD

·
Registered
38 Posts
l recently changed the head unit used the PAC harness, and everything is working just like the original!!!

cheers!!

good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've had my Getz now for 3 weeks and the previous owner had recently installed a Pioneer MP3 player. Nice, but the controls on the steering wheel no longer operate. I thought thems the breaks, but now I see on here that it's possible to fix! Great!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Guys

Do a search on EBAY or try a company called Autoleads in the UK.

Their web link is below.

They may be able to help with ensuring the steering wheel controls will work with your new head unit.

Products | Autoleads

regards
Gerry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts