Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm Javier , I'm from Chili

i follow some time this forum has helped me a lot to know more about our car .

I have a 2013 elantra gls , but is somewhat different to the version as I've seen in the photos on the forum . quisas as chile korea free trade has been a little more full version gls .

I have installed a few things , but today I encountered a problem.

follow the steps in this post but I really did not see it connected like xenon

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/231-m...eed-help-hid-fog-lights-led-fog-covers-2.html

Today removing the bumper to install a xenon kit on Fog , but I have a problem with the connection, where is connected cabling negative and positive hanging from the xenon bulbs ?

Install a kit h7 low lights in the other day and no problem . Trainers and I put so far I have not had any problems with them.

I saw a post but I'm not clear as xenon is installed

If you can give me your earnest support of great help with this problem. Lei rules and did not find anything that describes this step ocacionar hope no problems, thank you

PD:use google translator.LOL

Si hay algún latino ,aquí va en español

Hola soy Javier, soy de Chile

sigo hace poco este foro y la verdad es que me ha ayudado mucho para saber más sobre nuestro coche.

Tengo un 2013 elantra gls, pero es algo diferente a la versión que he visto en las fotos en el foro. quisas como Chile Corea tiene libre comercio ,llego una versión gls un poquito mas full.

He instalado un par de cosas, pero hoy he encontrado un problema.

segui los pasos de este post pero, la verdad no vi como se conectaba el xenón .

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/231-m...eed-help-hid-fog-lights-led-fog-covers-2.html

Hoy retire el parachoques para instalar el kit de xenon en los neblineros , pero tengo un problema con la conexión .Donde se conecta el cableado negativo y positivo que cuelga de las bombillas de xenón?

Instale un kit h7 luces bajas en el otro día y no hay problema. Los instructores y yo pusimos hasta ahora no he tenido ningún problema con ellos.

Si pueden brindarme su ayuda seria de gran ayuda con este problema . Lei las reglas y no encontré algo que describa este paso espero no ocacionar problemas, mil gracias

Javier

·
Registered
911 Posts
Today removing the bumper to install a xenon kit on Fog , but I have a problem with the connection, where is connected cabling negative and positive hanging from the xenon bulbs ?
Seems you are missing the bulb wiring connectors, which should have come with the kit or the bulbs. ??? If so you have to contact the kit seller or buy it separately.

This sample link from xenon supply showing the bulb and bulb connector.

H1 Standard HID Bulbs

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems you are missing the bulb wiring connectors, which should have come with the kit or the bulbs. ??? If so you have to contact the kit seller or buy it separately.

This sample link from xenon supply showing the bulb and bulb connector.

H1 Standard HID Bulbs
HI SaurianFire

Hello, this is the kit 881 neblinero.Tiene source of China
The positive and negative wires enclosed in the yellow lines
where are connected?

http://imageshack.com/a/img849/7494/8hsv.jpg

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Hola amigo,

first of all, welcome to the forum, nice to have you here.

You must remove these 2 wires from the bulb, you dont need it at all.

You ballast must be connected to the extra harness with relay (if you dont have it, you will melt your wires....!!!)
The end of such harness which must go to the cars socket must go FISRT to the capacitor and only then the other plug from the capacitor will go to the cars socket. If you wont do it, you will have lots of troubles with your lights!

Hope it works...

PS dont use chinese cheap harness off ebay..it is not save for you..., get some good stuff like morimoto...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts