Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hyundai-Forums.com Vendor
369 Posts
Possible? Yes. Expensive and probably difficult, yes. Don't all Navi's have Infinity? So if thats true, and you dont have infinity now, chances are you'd have to change out at the very least the amp in the car PLUS the screen, plus get your GPS antenna installed. Def not drop in, but possible.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I regret to say..but it's too late and would not make economical or usable sense to change oem or even aftermarket.

do what I'm stuck to do, get a 5" garmin and strap it on top of your sunvisor, fold it down when u need to use it. this way it's hidden and thieves don't see it as easily.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i agree that its not worth it. i actually opted not to have it. i have Sprint smartphone and i pay 70/mnth to have everything including a GPS that automatically updates, does traffic updates, and has never gotten me lost and ive driven to and from florida from pittsburgh and to and from maryland plus all around my city for my baseball team.

and i can connect it over BT if i want to hear it out the car speakers.

·
Registered
424 Posts
seems like everyone is doing that these days....goin with the smart phone gps.

QUOTE (XxSuperGmaN25xX @ Aug 26 2010, 02:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=352137
i agree that its not worth it. i actually opted not to have it. i have Sprint smartphone and i pay 70/mnth to have everything including a GPS that automatically updates, does traffic updates, and has never gotten me lost and ive driven to and from florida from pittsburgh and to and from maryland plus all around my city for my baseball team.

and i can connect it over BT if i want to hear it out the car speakers.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Prety sure only the limited gets the Infinty sound system when Navigation is addedOthers get the upgraded Demension system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts