Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sonata Limited
5,616 Posts
I don't believe it is plug and play but it is extremely simple to hookup. The instructions are easy to read and understand. As far a programing, you have to program the garage opener or gate or whatever you will be using.

Again, this is in the instructions.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Save yourself some money and buy a used one on ebay. Buy from a parts dealer that guarantees their stuff and you'll save 50% or more. I just bought a GenTex mirror that was taken from a 1997 Cadillac and installed it in my Sonata GLS. It only has auto dim but I only paid 99 cents + $9 postage for it. I wired it to a circuit that only works when the ignition is on. Saved $200!

·
Registered
322 Posts
If your SE has the Bluelink-capable mirror as its original equipment, then any other mirror besides it and the EC/Homelink/Bluelink/Compass one will not have it.

When I had my 2012 SE (which had Bluelink on its rear view mirror, Navigation and moonroof), I purchased the mirror (sans any wiring) you seek used from a salvage yard for $95 including shipping. Since Hyundai does not sell separately the adapter harness (P/N 60540-26AAA) nor the hardware kit (P/N 90107-30000) that it is a part of, I purchased Mazda harness instead. However, the Mazda part has a different connector but the terminals on the inside attached to the wire ends were identical. I mutilated the Mazda connector to extract one of these and inserted it into the existing roof harness connector of the Sonata SE. Now that I have a 2013 Sonata Limited, it came with the EC/Homelink/Bluelink/Compass mirror so I have a spare.

If you can read wiring schematics, you will find there is one existing feed that must be made an open circuit and one additional feed (what I used the Mazda harness for) that is required for the EC/Homelink/Bluelink/Compass mirror. I'll be happy to sell you my mirror for $50 (plus shipping) and I think I can find the Mazda harness part number in my files.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.