Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I'm a long-time lurker and just recently created this account. I'm currently having a head scratcher of an issue with my interior lighting kit that was already included when I bought my '18 Elantra (Value Edition).

It seems that suddenly it no longer turns on when my headlights are on. Tried going from the auto to manual beams and the lights are off. Tried checking the wires but I'm not sure exactly where it would run to as I couldn't find a good diagram, so I'm hoping if any of you could assist me in the endeavour. Any suggestions or help is appreciated!

·
Registered
50 Posts
There's a button to turn it on and off. I believe when installed by the dealer it's in the consoler below he HVAC controls behind the shifter. The one that slides open. I put mine in the center console arm rest. Push the button with your lights turned on and it should turn on.

Hey Guys!

I'm a long-time lurker and just recently created this account. I'm currently having a head scratcher of an issue with my interior lighting kit that was already included when I bought my '18 Elantra (Value Edition).

It seems that suddenly it no longer turns on when my headlights are on. Tried going from the auto to manual beams and the lights are off. Tried checking the wires but I'm not sure exactly where it would run to as I couldn't find a good diagram, so I'm hoping if any of you could assist me in the endeavour. Any suggestions or help is appreciated!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts