Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Santa Fe Preferred 2020 AWD 2.4l
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The question is in the title,

Mentioning your version of your Santa Fe 2019 or 2020 tell me in how many seconds you did a 0-60 mph or a 0-100 km/h for my fellow Canadians? Here are my results with Santa Fe Preferred 2020 AWD 2.4l in sport mode :

Around 9 seconds. Perfectly fine for me.

·
Banned
7,038 Posts
I had an old 36HP VW bug that would go 60MPH with a good tail wind. Even then it may take a full minute.

Reactions: tex2670

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
1,032 Posts
2.0T AWD 7.6s from YouTube, others showed slower. Altitude has an impact on performance. I never tested it.

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
1,032 Posts
Good someone confirmed the YouTube number. It is a respectable number for a SUV. It is more than enough for me.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Just in sport mode.
There is no point in running to high rpm in this motor.
These times were achieved with progressive throttle.....not just mashing the throttle down. In sport mode.
The engine is actually faster lower in the rpms than high.
Oh and using 91 octane. Using 87 the ecu was pulling timing a lot in hot weather causing the 0-60 times to be all over the place not consistent. 91 provided smooth consistent times during the day.

If you have not tried 91 in the 2.0t I HIGHLY suggest giving a tank a try and using a heavy foot a lot. You wont go back.

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.0T Awd
601 Posts
I've tried 91. The difference is noticeable.. I still run 87 though - most of the time just putt-putting around town and use 91 when traveling or a couple of tanks before changing my oil when I run some fuel injector cleaner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts