Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'Day all,

Just recently joined up see intro thread. http://www.hyundai-forums.com/142-n.../165050-gday-oz-trajet-owner.html#post1316978

Has any one managed to improve the headlights on their Trajet. For a really fantastic car they Are the worst lights I have ever driven behind at night on low beam, they are atrocious bordering dangerous.

I have fitted updated Phillip globes in the past but they have not made much difference.

Has anyone managed to improve thir low exams or have aspirated wireing Loomb to increase the voltage to the actual bulbs?

Cheers, Chris

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
xenon/hid ... works well
And is just plain illegal in Australia just like most of the countries with rules for the road.

Great advice ...

Better advice: Clean the lights or get new ones (stock/factory). Actually the statement that the Jet lights are bad surprises me. I suspect that something is wrong with them. A previous owner genius may have put 100W bulbs and fried the reflectors' coating - which is hard to see thru the lenses.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well it's illegal in Estonia also. But Trajet has projector headlamps, so it's hard to tell if it's stock or aftermarket. Atleast in Estonia when you drive around the police really dosent give a f**k. I think there is no problem when you adjust your lights correctly.

Don't get me wrong, i'm just saying it works fine.

Mighty Car Mods in Australia about HID's. Watch it ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts