Hyundai Forums banner

I'm seeing an update!

3K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Kulfsson 
#1 ·
Build date 220623 has just become available for the EU market! At last, and downloading now! Will update when I find out more detail!

#3 ·
Well, updated.. Not seeing anything really striking. Radio is now tubeless (as mentioned in the US updates), Android Auto is fullscreen, but other than that, not sure. I think I am seeing slightly different graphics in the PHEV screen, but I neglected to take a picture. At first glance, the app seems to be better at reading the information from the car, so hopefully they have finally fixed that. Before I could refresh and it would drop the charge level or not show the range on electric, but so far this has seemed to work better.

Oh, I think the annoying start warning text is now slightly different :)

#4 ·
Yeah, it's only detail in the 'Affected models' that shows the detail of the update, but not the features.
3 that I've found so far:
1 - Android full size (only thing is if you run fullsize you can't open a 'side window' with Android Auto, you have to switch it in settings.) Not a major issue though.
2 - Colours are back on the HUD - if you go over the speed limit it goes orange for 10% then red on the HUD
3 - Nav - if you select a route, you can now select 'other options' which bring up 'prefferred motorway' and things like that.

Not noticed the warning text (does anyone read those? :ROFLMAO: ), yeah the PHEV info seems a bit better, more crisp so that's good.

All good though, doesn't seem to have broken anything which is a big bonus!

#9 ·
Man. I updated my PHEV a few months ago and noticed one annoying quirk, and that is when you switch driver profiles upon startup of the car. For those of you who don't need to switch profiles, this won't apply.

So anyway, if the car is starting up from parked and you need to switch the profiles, if you CONFIRM right away, 99% of the time the seat won't adjust to the driver profile like you expect it to. The only way to rectify this is to switch back to the previous profile, then switch back to the desired profile.

Now, I've noticed if you just SELECT the driver profile without confirming, it will take maybe 15-20 seconds before it just automatically confirms, THEN it will load and process the seat adjustment correctly. its weird but this is the only drawback i've noticed with the update.

#15 ·
Yeah, I ran the update and completed it. There didn't appear to be any significant changes, but I didn't sit and play with it too much. The PHEV screen hadn't changed at all either.
All seemed to run through OK, will see over the coming days if I notice any other differences.

#18 ·
Oh great.. I am thinking about writing to Hyundai and point out a few bugs I have found:

1. When you stop your car and turn it off without putting it in park, the backdoor will not unlock as they do if you put it in park first.
2. After having played media and then switching back to radio, it will default to a single station (FM 96.3), not the one I was listening to before.
3. If there are 2 traffic signs in the Dash and the HUD, the placement of them is different, in one the speed sign is above, and the other it is below.

I am sure there are more..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.