Hyundai Forums banner

if you had a gazilion amount of $ what would be one of your dream machines to own?

5K views 58 replies 20 participants last post by  Johns2.0T 
#1 ·
I really like the Mclaren P1 just one of a handfull i really like this one. its a few years old still it looks & performs outragiously. nothing like watching this top gear old man cry out for dear life. lol :LOL:

#16 ·
I dont think that fella belong in that car, and can do without the silly engine ripping sound track

They should have hired Derek Bell to do the driving
Jeremy Clarkson has been with Top Gear since i think about 2000 maybe longer since i can remember i think after 2017-2019 he got fired from top gear before that he was more than capable at handling these High powered Cars with will. lol i will admit though your right he dont fit the part. hes gotten older the funny thing is i did see him ounce snaping his neck back on a power launch test drive. lol and being carried away on strecher live on Top Gear. i just cant find the video too funny!

#24 ·
#35 ·
For existing cars, one would be a box stock AMG GT.

However, my real wants are existing cars in configurations never offered, not currently offered, or no longer offered by the manufacturers.

Cases in point, V6s in mid-level AWD Santa Fes (like my 2010 SE and our 2016 SE); or a current Ford Ranger 4x4 with a V6, 4 doors AND a 6 foot bed. However, I would really like a Subaru Outback with a 300HP powertrain like the STI.

#27 ·
Daughter has a Mercedes GLK 250 smoothest/Comfortable easy driving car i have ever driven on a short drive AMG Performance vehicles on the other hand are on a much Higher Level of Power/Performance as far as Road Handling & Power Goes from Mercedes AMG Performance line up of vehicles im sure the German Autobhan for these High Powered machines has no Speed limits for there enjoyment. LOL (y)

#31 ·
Just an FYI the 2.1 Liter Diesel Mercedes engine on a 250 GLK has been around for a long time.
making it refined & pretty bullet proof.