Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to remove the drivers door card on a 2014 i40 tourer. There are two hidden screws that I have located and removed, and I have popped all the studs around the edge of the door card. There is something stopping the card coming away towards the centre of the panel. I've looked at pictures of the inside of the panel and there is nothing obvious. I cant see another hidden screw but I dont want to go down the brute force route just in case.

I've spoken to several Hyundai dealers and service departments and they have been less than helpful and refuse to tell me anything and insist on me booking the car into them.

I've searched the internet and can find videos and descriptions for every other model than the i40.

All I'm trying to do is remove the door panel, please someone help!!

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,930 Posts
I've never had to remove one from an i40 yet, but just from looking at pictures of the panel on ebay I think there will be 3 hidden screws...see below

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is exactly where it feels fixed, above the handle, but I cant dins a piece of trim that can be removed to hide the screw. Any ideas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts